- 2 x SUPERPOWERED Challenge Sets - themed field mats and exclusive sets of LEGO elements to build season-specific mission models.
- 1 x Class Pack Guide - guidance, management tips, and best practices for how to implement the programme and instructions on how to run your own tournament.
- 2 x Team Meeting Guides - guidance and lesson plans on how to run 12 sessions and end with a celebration event. It includes learning outcomes, tips, clean-up pointers, and checkpoints to monitor the teams’ progress.
- 10 x Engineering Notebooks – team workbooks to record ideas, notes, and sketches. Each workbook provides a guided 12-session experience, including an introduction activity, session tasks, and concluding with the teams sharing what they learned and accomplished.
- 5 x Robot Game Rulebooks - everything needed for the robot game. Contains field set-up instructions, mission descriptions, and the rules teams must follow.
- 30 x LEGO medals and lanyards
- 1 x Build your own Small LEGO Trophy
You will need 3 to 5 x LEGO Education Mindstorms EV3 or SPIKE Prime to run Class Pack (these are not supplied with registration but are used year-on-year).
Additionally, you will need a suitable tablet/laptop per team in order to download the free software to program your robot.
*If you would like to enter a team or multiple teams into a regional tournament please contact us for further details.